Terms of Hire
General Terms When Hiring From Us
All items that are hired or rented from us are bound by contractual agreements that are presented to our clients when they make a booking with us. Our general terms include, but are not limited to the following:
- Any damage that occurs to our items during an event are deductible from the deposit and further charges can become payable, depending on how many items are damaged.
- Any item that is stolen is deducted from the client's deposit.
- Clients are fully responsible for items once they are hired to them.
- All deposits are non-refundable.
- Once an agreement is in place, we have the full responsibility to fulfil our obligations under that contract.
- Once an agreement is in place, the client is responsible for any outstanding amount owed to us.
Further details are included in our agreements. We aim to be as flexible as possible with our agreements so minor tweaks and adjustments can always be added or removed. However, if the changes are significant, we urge you to inform us as soon as possible, particularly if the items affected are bespoke.